Thursday, June 8, 2006

Disturbing... Simply Disturbing...

    Now, if you're familiar with Monty Python, then, there's a good chance you're familiar with their famous "Parrot Sketch."  So, imagine my excitement when I stumbled across the following headline on AOL News:

Top News - Breeder Beaten With Dead Dog, Police Say - AOL News

    AP

ST. PETERS, Mo. (June 8) - A woman angry that her new puppy had died pushed her way into a dog breeder's home and repeatedly hit her on the head with the dead Chihuahua, authorities said.
 
    Why did it have to be a puppy?!?  Yes, it's somewhat comical to think of some brainless person beating a breeder senseless with a dead Chihuahua, but a deceased Chihuahua puppy?  I'm sorry.  But, that's just plain wrong. 
 
    Some people just don't deserve to have a puppy.  I think this woman desperately needs a pet badger. 
 
-DP

3 comments:

  1. You should have seen me when my school of tetras died...
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embarrassingly enough that happened in the St Louis area. Can you just picture that whole scenario though?? yikes..Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woes is the world we live in. I read the story, it didn't say if the woman was arrested. She most certainly should have been.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete