Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Wish I Was Cool Like James Woods.

 
    Hello, God.  Now, you probably know I don't really believe in you, but on the odd chance that you DO exist, can you do me a favor?  And, no, I don't want world peace or billions of dollars or anything like that.  My request is actually pretty simple.
 
    Can you make me cool like James Woods?
 
    My UsMagazine came in the mail today (before you judge me, you should know it's been getting sent here by accident for the past four years), and I opened it to see a picture of James Woods and his girlfriend --his TWENTY-year old girlfriend. 
 
    God?  I want a twenty-year old girlfriend.  I want to be able to pull up in front of a bar and say, "Honey?  I'm going to go drink a big glass of scotch.  Wait here until I come out.  And, if you turn twenty one while you're waiting for me, then come in.  I'll buy you a drink for your birthday, and then replace you with one of the Olsen Twins.  Kiss-kiss-dahling.  Keep the engine running."  
 
    I mean, how awesome would it be to be in a relationship with someone who isn't old enough to drink?  That pretty much turns every single bar into an instant "Fortress of Solitude," where I can hide, drink scotch, play pool and watch sports without having to listen to my girlfriend discuss the global importance of Britney's impending meltdown.  If we get in a fight over directions while driving somewhere, all I have to do is pull over in front of some watering hole and give myself a much-needed time-out.  After all, it's probably in both our best interests that I get out and drink before I say something I'll eventually regret. 
 
    One thing, God?  She's got to be twenty; because, I think if she's nineteen, that might just be a little too creepy. 
 
-DP

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure your cooler then james wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of creepy, I met him once in person.....I have to say he kinda creeped me out! lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know what would be even creepier? If you had a 20 year old daughter and didn't notice until you stuck your hand down your girlfriends pants that she had borrowed your daughters clothes.
    Oh, and as for the Britney comment, didn't you know AOL is apologizing to her? I think ya owe her one.
    http://journals.aol.com/aolcomedy/ViralVideoBlog/entries/1063

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want a 20 year old girlfriend, aye? wink wink . . . (older than creepy and not quite there to get into a bar and break up your "nut scratching time.") J/K You are a little to old for me, but then again if you WERE cool like James Woods I might reconsider. :-D

    I am such a dork.

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go rent "The Hard Way".  Guaranteed to depreciate ALL of Mr. Woody's cool points.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is creepy is how I started nodding and thinking "Gee that makes sense"...what? Nooooo. (Run KSG, run!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I think you have it all wrong. You should go up in years. Whats alittle extra belly jelly and padding, when you can have someone who can give you the 20 bucks for a drink, drive your arse over and dump you off at the bar because she'd much rather have some time alone herself?

    Yep, I think you're looking at it all wrong. Come on, why do you think woman go for older men? Sugar daddy syndrome my friend........sugar daddy. Go for equality and find yourself a sugar mamma~~
    Just a thought..........
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supposedly true story:  Sean Young to James Woods on their meeting:  You're going to fall in love with me.   James Woods to Sean Young:  Not if I kill you first.   Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's with guys and their need for young girls?  I don't get this.  I NEVER fantasize about young virile men barely twenty with pulsating muscled bodies who have sex on their minds and stamina in their veins, always ready, always horny as hell, with perpetually hard umm abs and tight tushies.  Never.  Really. :)

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. How old is James Woods? Maybe she calls out Daddy when the times comes for that.
    lj

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are WAAAYYY cooler than James Woods.  And that's saying something 'cause I've been a fan for a long time.  Don't let KSG see this entry....unless of course she IS in fact only 20yrs old!!  Which I doubt LOL!!!
    Have a good weekend.~~~~~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!

    I pray that I will wake up and look like Angelina Jolie.. but so far.. no such luck!  And, I believe in God! lol

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete