Sunday, June 18, 2006

Please Try to Keep Up, AOL...

    Hey! Look what I saw in checking the AOL news this morning:

    AOL News - 'Screech' Actor Turns to Fans for Help

   Now, not to beat my chest or anything, but this is why you must read my journal.  I tell you the news you need WHEN you need it most!  And, you obviously needed this story three days ago (if nothing else, you totally beat the rush in ordering your t-shirts and were able to receive them in time for Father's Day). 

    Then again, AOL managed to get a picture of Screech signing an autograph for Leif Garret, and that just kills me. 

-DP

P.S.  If AOL does a piece about James Woods and his "girlfriend," I am SO going to demand compensation (maybe a coffee cup or something). 

5 comments:

  1. When are you going to start the STSF? You know, the "Save the Screech Foundation". Well this guy really isn't kidding, Leif is so tan and Dustin obviously can't afford a vacation. You'd think Leah Remini would throw him a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is 29 years old and has a $250,000 house debt?!! That just makes me want to kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn AOL stealing your shit . . . hahaha, if they ever do a summer shoe article I am so sueing for stealing from me. . .  coffee isn't going to cut it.

    Hope you had a lovely weekend Dan! Take care.

    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know as well as I do that they'd send you a bazillion of those "Free Trial Version of AOL" cd's!  Which you can then place under your coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Screech kick the shit out of Horshack on Celebrity Boxing a few years ago. The look on Horshack's face when Screech came out at like 190 or so (he's worked out since SBTB) was priceless. Screech beat him like a lazy serf.

    Other than begging the TV to let me see Tonya Harding break Paula Jones' nose, that was pretty much the high point of C-B for M-E.

    ReplyDelete