Saturday, June 17, 2006

Talks...

    Here are some conversations I've had over the past couple of days:
 
    "Don't call me 'KSG' in your journal."
    "Why not?"
    "It makes me sound like a radio station."
    "So what should I call you?"
    "I don't know."
    "Can I call you Hildico?"
    "What?"
    "Atilla the Hun's wife."
    
    Then, there came Thursday night's surprise dinner:
 
    "I made your favorite." She said.
    "You know?  I don't really have a favorite."
    "I made meatloaf."
    "I like meatloaf."
    "I know.  It's your favorite."
    "Who told you that?"
    "I called your brother, and he said that meatloaf was your favorite."
    "Honey?"
    "Yes?"
    "Why are there raisins in this?"
    "Do you like it?"
    "I don't think you should talk to my family anymore."
 
    Then:
 
    "You're an idiot."
    "Why can't I call you Hildico?"
    "It's so ugly."
    "It's Hunnish."
    "My name's Allison."
    "You said you didn't want me to use  that name in my journal."
    "I know.  But, I really don't like being called KSG.  Just don't tell people where I work.  They are fussy about that sort of thing." 
    "Okay, Allison the Brit."
    "You're an idiot."
    "I know."
 
-DP

9 comments:

  1. Dear Allison,
    First off, thank you for letting us know that Dan is an idiot in real life. I for one, only know him as the personality he portrays here in his blog. Thank you for confirming my suspiscions. As for the KSG moniker, it's probably a good thing that you voiced your objection to it before you were elevated to the status of MSG (my steady girlfriend) because sounding like a food preservative is far worse then a radio station.
    I'm quite sure you didn't put raisins in your meatloaf and rather decided to add some rat turds to it, just to see if Dan would eat it, and I bet he woofed it down.
    Yours Truly,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeew...  Gross!  

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raisins? Raisins in the meatloaf? Must be California Meatloaf! Get it? Huh? Huh?

    Yeah, I know ... bad, very bad joke.

    You two are funny. And Dan, could you update maybe three or four or more times a day, please? I'm hooked. No pressure, though.  Heh.

    Have a great weekend!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting converation. I have never had meatload with raisins and don't think I want to either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so funny!!!  I want to see a pic of KSG....Hildico.....oh wait...I mean Allison! Have a good weekend.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I like KSG.  It makes her sound mysterious and Russian. Oh wait, that's KGB. I still like KSG.
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't Hildico poison Attila on their wedding night? (Another theory is that "The Scourge of God" was so drunk that he choked to death on his own nosebleed.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raisins in meatloaf . . . wtf ksg? HaHa. (j/k) Oh geesh.

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete