Friday, January 4, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] What?!? Another Update?

So far, everything's fine and dandy after my self-inflicted stabbing. I mean, I'm not bleeding out of my eyes and ears, and I don't have an increased desire to consume human brains (I just wish, you know, the desire that I do have would go away. Ever since I dated that un-dead chick, it's just all gone downhill. What? I thought she was just sleepy, and all that groaning and whatnots was a step up from the last girl I dated. Unfortunately, who'd have thought she'd turn out to be a biter? You just never see those things coming, people).

Anyway, I've not noticed any improvements yet, and I really don't expect to see anything major right off. I figure it will take a while since it's a sub-cutaneous injection as opposed to something going straight into my blood stream and finding a fast way into my gooey clockwork of a system.

Plus, it's got a lot of things to fix considering pretty much every joint, and every previously broken bone, has got some sort of inflammation in it. So, it's going to take a while.

So, once I realize that this stuff is actually doing something, I'll let you know.


-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 1/04/2008 05:19:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. If it doesn't work you could always try injecting neat Jack Daniels.
    B.

    ReplyDelete