Wednesday, January 9, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Breaking News?!?


Umm...

Well... I suppose...

Maybe it could be one of those major breaking news stories, I guess. After all, apparently the world hinges on Posh Spice's dressing habits, and as her knickers go, so goes the world, right?

Seriously, though...

When I see things like this, I just want to slap someone. This isn't news. This isn't even interesting. This is like jingling a set of shiny car keys in front of Jessica Simpson. It's a distraction.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 1/09/2008 09:01:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. I'll comment when I can get myself to stop laughing here. Thank you, I needed that! Alas the world is off kilter, when the latest breaking news is who did what drug, has the latest DUI and now worst fashion sense. You would think if they have run out of news (highly unlikely in this violent generation) they could perhaps highlight something worthwhile say.........someone who gave to save an orphanage, or saved a species from extermination. Anything but the nonsense they feed us these days. If that is what the latest generation finds enlightening for news.......Damn as a human species we are in a shit load of trouble. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, this is CNN.  Ack.

    ReplyDelete