Wednesday, January 16, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] It's Gonna Be a Long, Long, Long Time...

Thanks to the folks at Fark, this morning, I was reminded that it was 30 years ago that the "Greatest Moment in the History of Televised Entertainment" was broadcast, and after watching, I'm going to have to agree... And, thanks to YouTube, I get to share it with all you kids out there who were too young to remember. Enjoy!




Awesome!

Of course, I can't watch that without immediately thinking of this "modern classic" thanks to the folks at Family Guy.


Watch More Videos Uploaded by www.bebo.com/chriscalver100



And I think it's gonna be a long, long time...

-DP

P.S. Yes. I am feeling rather stupid today.

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 1/16/2008 09:08:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. That may just beat The Hoff on the cheesy/shameless scale. Denny Crane, Denny Crane..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is hanging open. Boy Howdy, that is some BAD stuff! I love it! I have to stop copying you, so I won't put it up on my blog, but I'll put up a link, and I can think of a couple of people to send it to, as well.

    I think it also beats out Celine Dion and Anastasia singing "You Shook Me All Night Long." But that's one bad mofo, too.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. THERE WILL BE NO SPACE, AND CONSEQUENTIALLY THE ONLY INTERCOURSE BETWEEN SPIRITS WILL BE BY THEIR INTELLIGENCES OF EACHOTHER - WHEN THEY WILL COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND ONE-ANOTHER, WHILE WE IN THIS WORLD MERELY COMPREHEND PARTIALLY . THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF GOOD IS lOVE &
    friendship.

    ReplyDelete