Monday, January 7, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Maintenance Post.

Well, I had to ditch the Man of Pac. So much for that enlightenment thing that I was babbling on about last week sometime.

Damn!

The widget server borked out on me, and the page wouldn't load properly or wouldn't load at all (some of you brought this up to me, and I thank you for that).

Of course, now I'm going to have to find something to fill the gaping hole where PacMan once was. But, that's not going to happen today (Hello? Doctor Who marathon on TV!).

Anyway, if you've got any suggestions, feel free to offer them up. I promise to consider them, at least. Right now, however, I've got to go throw a couple of loaves of bread in the oven (originally part of my world domination plan, but now they'll just be breads). Then, it's coffee, Doctor Who, and a freaking wet cat who's too stupid to stay out of the rain, and subsequently now smells like a wet dog.

-DP

P.S. Those of you reading this on AOL don't have to worry. This post is in reference to the tinkering and whatnots going on over on the Blogger version of this blog.

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 1/07/2008 09:11:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Sounds just about like a normal day, sans snow and adding rain.

    My DD would enjoy Webkins.  I think most of us adults would go bonkers if forced to spend a long time on that site.

    ReplyDelete