Sunday, January 6, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Well, This Pretty Much Seals it For Me...

I think this is why I want to move to England:
MAKE WAY FOR THE Q Wii N
Elizabeth hogs Wills' Xmas gift from Kate
ROYAL EXCLUSIVE
By Dean Rousewell

The gadget-loving Queen has become HOOKED on Prince William's new Nintendo Wii games console.

William's girlfriend Kate Middleton bought him the £200 gift for Christmas - but he now has to share it with his grandma. (Full Story)

Really, man... Just thinking of The Queen of England playing with a Wii cracks me up, and I think it's probably the coolest thing ever.

Of course, now? Oh yeah... We've got to get her rolling on some World of Warcraft or Halo 3. I mean, how weird would it be to be able to say "Dude! I think I just totally fragged the Queen of England!"

Unfortunately, our president only plays with dull objects and blocks, and he's constantly got to be reminded that the triangle does not belong in the circle hole. Eventually, after a long foot-stomping tantrum, he just gives up and ships his entire toy box off to Gitmo until all the edges are beaten off of them.

Still, England? How can you not love your Queen? She digs the Wii.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 1/06/2008 09:10:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Good for her!

    Of course, I know I'd like one.  In some future higher-income life.

    ReplyDelete