Saturday, January 12, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] The Cheese Smiles...

Hey! My Packers won. They even had a little help from a slight bit of lake-effect snow (or the "Ghost of Vince" if you'd like to be spooky. I mean, it was 63 degrees earlier this week, so, no one expected a freakin' blizzard).

Now, I'm not in the mood to type, and I probably should find some foodstuffs, but since I'm here, I may well share some thoughts about the upcoming games. I want the Jaguars to beat the Patriots, Indianapolis to beat San Diego, and, most importantly, the Giants to beat the Cowboys so, next week, we can have bonus football in Green Bay! After all, without football, there really isn't much to do in Green Bay. It's too warm for ice-fishing, and really, how much bowling can one person do before they lose their minds?

Aside from that, I hope your weekends are all fine and fun.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 1/12/2008 07:11:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Hello !!!!!

    I do hope you are in better spirits. I am not one much for football except to make my dad laugh when I ask silly questions about football so I can make him laugh. My Sunday was a nice one of hanging out with my family and doing a little shopping.

    Anywho...take care

    ReplyDelete