Thursday, June 5, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Yaaarrgh!

Today, in between the intermittent moments where electricity is running through the veins and capillaries of the house, I am currently shaking my fist at technology. We had some big, nasty storms plow through here last night, and things are all a little dodgy.

Fortunately, I'm on a laptop, so if the power does disappear, I won't lose everything. Still, when the power goes bye-bye, it takes my router and everything else with it. But, at least I can cower in the darkness and click and clack away on my machine with minimal loss.

Anyway, I'm off today. I've been in a weird mood the last couple of days, and I'm just going to blob in front of the TV and stare at the static since, for some weird reason, my cable just went out. So, I'm just going to pretend I'm watching a massive battle between white ants and black ants.

Right now, they look about even, by the way.

So, you all have a great day, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Peace out, folks!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/05/2008 03:06:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the battling ants.........  :)

    Yeah, severe storms through here last night, too, oh and I think at least one tornado.  You don't even really want to know how long I spent driving (after the storm, but gosh, SO many trees and lines and things down, and roads closed, and intersections out.......  (never mind the 100 at one time that were BLOCKED, the ones out are, well, some are still out, and the ATM's, etc....)

    So, yeah, I'm glad to have electricity.  Still, it was a really cool double-rainbow, before more rain and really cool pink lightning exploding as if a firework.

    ReplyDelete