Sunday, June 8, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Sunday's Picture.

Hey folks! Sorry about not putting a picture up yesterday. The day just got away from me what with trying to come to terms with being 40 now. I was out picking up some Geritol and Matlock DVDs (I'm going with Matlock over Muder She Wrote).

Anyway, to make up for it, I'm going to post a particularly nifty shot I took the other day so none of you get stabby or anything. So, Enjoy!


Crow

Neat, huh?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/08/2008 12:13:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. I like this one Dan.
    Hope the party went well, despite being late after rescuing drowning drivers.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.

    Like a black dove, leaving it's own version of Noah's ark.  And I mean that in a positive way.

    You're such a babe, only 40?  ;)

    ReplyDelete