Thursday, June 12, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Falling? The Sky? It's Falling?!?

I just found out that FEMA is in town, and I unfortunately I keep missing them. I mean, how cool would it have been to have my picture taken with a FEMA Peep?

Now, thankfully they are here since, once again, the tornado sirens are heralding a few more storms plowing through our area, and, from what I gather, the FEMA-Peeps might not have a whole heck of a lot of first hand experience. So, as things descend into a madness of lightning, thunder, high winds and damaging hail (again), it'll be good that they're here. Maybe a tree will fall on their truck, and well... I'd like to be the one standing there telling the FEMA-Peep that perhaps they should call FEMA for help.

Keep in mind, I'm not picking on FEMA. After all, I think they do a heckuva job.

Okay... I'm off to ready myself for this next assault. This time, I refuse to be caught unaware, and Mother Nature won't get the upper-hand! I've got my mop and a fresh clip of Vicodin in my pocket! Bring it on, beyotch!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/12/2008 03:11:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment