Monday, June 2, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Kablooey!

Hi folks. Apparently, the internets are all a bungle today since, somewhere in the bowels of Texas, at a little node on the information stupor-highway called ThePlanet, decided to conk-out and go all asplody in what was, from what I gather, a rather large and destructive explosion.

So, as it stands, things are going to be wonky for a while if you've got something running through that data center. For instance, some of my StatCounter stats are contained there, and I guess that's been making page loads somewhat difficult here on Blogger (the AOL journal's stats are apparently somewhere else. But, seeing as how they never call or write, I haven't any idea where they are).

Of course, this means nothing to you unless you're having troubles (Blogger's been kind of hit or miss today, but I'm not 100% sure if it's connected).

Anyway, in honor of today's chaos, your daily photo is a possible dramatic recreation of the event's at ThePlanet data center.

Flash Inside the Box.

Now, kind citizens! Carry on, and enjoy your Monday!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/02/2008 12:42:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I was beginning to think the world was conspiring with me and I wasn't suppose to be on the computer today....Ehh life is a bit dramatic these days to say the least. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete