Tuesday, June 10, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Tuesday's Picture...

Hiya! I've not been able to get out of the house much over the last couple of days since I've been mopping and doing my part to clean up the big wet mess in the basement. So, you're just going to have to settle for yet another picture of the result of the rain.

Waterfall of...

This is the waterfall in the park by my house. This thing was just roaring when this shot was taken the other day. It was deafening.

Okay. Now I've got to go tinker with my computer. It seems to be acting up. However, I've found that the easiest way of fixing pretty much any computer issue is to wave one or two slices of cooked bacon over the keyboard while humming whatever random song you may have in your head.

Yeah. I know. Who knew?

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/10/2008 11:08:00 AM

4 comments:

  1. As long as you get to eat the bacon afterwards.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some muddy water.  Is that house submerged, partially I mean?

    Now, if you want to talk bacon and internet.......  

    http://www.andiamnotlying.com/2008/bacon-hypnosis/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not quite submerged.  The water's just about to the top of the steps in front of the doors, though.  Here's a better picture:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpoem/2564160681/sizes/l/

    Thanks for the comments!

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out the other picture you left in the comments...Ummm that classifies as submerged to me...

    Wow your wet in Wisconsin, about right now...

    As for computer issues...I think the damn things have decided they have a mind of their own. Mine ate my Reader service spit it out with links still intact with no entries...Not to mention AOL and Blogger have joined forces to keep me offline...Ughh.....

    Damn, I gotta get offline that thunder just scared the crap out of me...(Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete