Sunday, June 29, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Buggy bug bug!

Happy Sunday, one and all and everyone in between!

Here's Sunday's picture.

Dragonfly

Look! It's a dragonfly. It was kind of a pain getting this picture as this winged little bastard just kept flitting from one end of the yard to another, and I had the wrong lens, and yadda yadda yadda...

Still... I think it turned out kind of neat. I like the wings. Those things are the epitome of delicate, and they look like they'd just shred to bits in a strong wind.

Well... Time for me to run. I hope your weekends were neat and nifty.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/29/2008 11:50:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. Right Dan, wings are special and your shot is neat. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....like black lace.  Nice picture.
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pic. I love dragonflies--they're shiny.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete