Saturday, June 28, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Don't Let the Looks Fool You.

I think DeafCat is a big fan of speed metal. In fact, I'd say she's probably got a Slayer or a Pantera tune stuck in her head.

Dude?  Do you mind?

It's the eyes, people! The eyes!

I think my only problem with her choice in music is that it tends to make her a little bitey. Then again, she doesn't exactly see straight, and whenever she tries to chomp on me, she usually just winds up biting the couch, the houseplants, or poor, confused DogCat.

Anyway, I liked this one. It shows her right on the verge of going crazy, and what followed after this shot was taken was a confused mess of blurry white fur and the sound of little kitty claws scratching on the hardwood floor as she tried desperately to run five feet to her right or left.

If she wasn't deaf, I'd definitely introduce her to Yanni.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/28/2008 10:38:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.

    I think I can hear her purring from here, really, to her own beat apparently.

    ReplyDelete