Saturday, June 21, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Switch Hitter versus Switch Pitcher.

Yep. This is pretty freaky in a sort of immovable object meets an unstoppable force sort of way.


Of course, you don't really need to watch the whole video to get the gist of the madness involved. It gets pretty weird pretty quickly.

The thing is, I've never seen a person who could pitch a ball both right-handed and left-handed. I mean, I'm left-handed, and I can throw pretty well. However, if I try to throw something with my right hand, forget it. It's like an instant joke. I don't just throw like a girl with my right hand. I throw like a girl whose suffered some sort of head trauma with a dislocated shoulder and elbow, and I'm lucky if I can get the ball to go three or four feet.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/21/2008 06:17:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. I see the major league picking him up. How could they not he's definitely an anomaly. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete