Thursday, June 12, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Is There No End?


Hi everyone.

Today's a bad day on this end. I've got a lot of the usual aches as well as a few new ones, and now, the tasty cherry topping is that some sort of previously unknown allergy has worked its way into my head. I blame the mold in the wet basement, btu I'm not 100% sure of that. Still, in other words, I'm a mess.

However, since I'm not in the mood to write, I figured I'd point you to a pretty fantastic bit written by John Scalzi regarding the picture you see on the right.

Like I said: I laugh at Fox News. They deserve nothing more. And, I thank John Scalzi for helping me find the humor in the unabashed ignorance of Fox News. So, do yourselves a favor and click the link and enjoy the little read.

If you still watch Fox News after that, then you deserve to be laughed at for a very long time.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/12/2008 12:01:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Scalzi's entry was brilliant. Puts my own little rant to shame.

    Is it worth it even writing to Fox and complaining? I want to tear 'em a new one for this, but I don't think it will serve any purpose but making ME feel better.

    Hey, that's worth it!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete