Wednesday, June 4, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Cutting a Rug... Big Time!

So, you think you can dance?

Take a look at this.

Trust me. You can't dance.

I wouldn't last five seconds doing this. In fact, the last time I moved like that, I was falling ass over tea-kettle down a very steep hill. There was no music. It was just me, some wailing, and the constant refrain of my body slapping a muddy slope.

Still... It was fun. But, it wasn't anything close to dancing.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 6/04/2008 10:32:00 AM

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was even beautiful at times.  Impressive.

    Um, you're right.  I can't do THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed, I mean, they've only got the one move.  ;O)

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I can't do that...but then again they look like they are possessed...(Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete