Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Need to Wake Up.


    One of these days, I'm going to actually have enough coffee to make some bit of sense on a Sunday morning.  And, of course, I say this on a Sunday afternoon, but in my defense, is there really such a thing?  I mean, shouldn't the whole day be just one big, relaxing morning that washes gently into Monday?   As it stands, I think I think I'll just take the phone off the hook and strive for a low-impact day today. 

    However, speaking of days, today is Canada Day!  So, to all you visiting from the permafrost, I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating today. 

    Also, since I'm spreading some happiness around, today is also Indigo's B-Day!  So, do drop by her blog to wish her a happy one.  All-in-all, it's a splendid day here today, and I think I'll spend a large chunk of it beneath the apple-tree reading a good book.  Happy Birthday, Indigo...  Would you like a free t-shirt? 

 -DP

3 comments:

  1. Been there done that... but I didn't knwo it was Canada day!  LOL

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Indigo.
    Hey, I just saw that you are now free of constipated monkeys. I hope you found them a good home and didn't just leave them at the beer booth at SimmerFest. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your a sweetheart for posting it was my Birthday and coming by to wish me a good one! Thank you hon! It seems I share by Birthday with the Canadians as well as Princess Di! By the way liked the Tribes song by Willy Porter (winks). (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete