Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tonight at the Fest...


    John Mayer is playing tonight.  And, Buddy Guy is playing tonight.  I can't go see both, so if we head down there, we'll probably wind up catching Buddy Guy since he's just too packed full of awesome to miss, and John Mayer, as great as his shows can be, and as talented as he is, he's still a young pup. 

    Still, when you go see Buddy Guy, you never quite know what to expect.  A couple of years ago, Kid Rock was playing and must've wrapped up his show early enough (or was booed off the stage), and he made his way across the Fest grounds to get up and try to perform with Buddy Guy.  After that show, I don't think anyone's heard from Kid Rock since. 

     Anyway, with John Mayer in town, who knows?  It would be kind of cool to see a little of this:



    Awesome!

-DP

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time!!  Did you know that Tracey from the LatteDah journal is also going to Summerfest each nite?  Apparently you are near each other!  

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !!!!!!! I have to say that after seeing this I wouldn't want to go. I prefer to hear John sing instead of just standing there playing the guitar. I used to like him but lately his music I don't know. I wish he would go back to songs like "Your Body Is A Wonderland" am I wrong ?????

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Dan. B.

    ReplyDelete