Thursday, July 5, 2007

Some Soup.


    I am sick today...  My doctor, Dr. Fang, an anxious little man whose white lab-coat is roughly ten sizes too large for him, tells me that I have a sinus infection. 

    Of course, when a doctor says "sinus infection," it's normally a total cop-out of a diagnosis, but today, I'm inclined to agree with Fang since my teeth feel as though they're about to explode, and everything I eat, drink or sniff tastes kind of like licking dirty linoleum.  Fortunately, I have a bunch of soup, but what I don't have is Hobo Soup

    I believe I want some Hobo Soup.

    Unfortunately, it seems you can only purchase the stuff by the freakin' case, and I really don't know if I want a whole case of soup. 

    Anyway, has anyone ever had this stuff?  Is it good?  Does it taste like hobos? 

-DP

5 comments:

  1. I know that you have an eclectic collection of readers, but do you really believe that any of them/us have tasted a hobo before?  You go first, and let us know, 'kay?  Feel better.  I hate sinus infections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... just stick with good ole chicken soup.  I bet if you called your mom she would make or buy some good homemade stuff and deliver it to you.  After all, you ARE one of her baby boys.  And, you are single.  So, that makes you still officially momma's boy!  LOL

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think (although I don't know for sure!) that Hobo soup and and licking dirty linoleum would probably taste about the same. How do you know what licking dirty linoleum tastes like anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mop was broken.

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hobo soup?  That sounds horrid...  Can't be any worse than how you're feeling at the moment though...

    ::sending good ole fashioned CHICKEN SOUP!::

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete