Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Best Beer Commercial.... Evar?


    I was skeptical at first.  Sure, I've seen gobs of beer commercials, and the general line is that, even as a Miller drinker, I can safely say that Miller commercials blow, and Bud commercials are always damn funny. 

    Fortunately, I'm not swayed by beer commercials.  And, given the choice, I'd drink the lousy Miller rather than drink the even lousier Bud products (Bite me, George Clooney!). 

    Anyway, this commercial was supposed to air; however, the chowderheads that be decided it was too risqué and subsequently yanked the entertaining thing.  Anyway, give it a gander and laugh your $#%@ing $%& off! 



    Personally, my favorite is the girl at the copier who says "poop."  She reminds me of my girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/girlfriend/ex-girlfriend
/girlfriend/ex-girlfriend

4 comments:

  1. Beep--beep--beeeeeeeping AWESOME! I wouldn't drink a Bud product either. GACK! Right now, I am enjoying Montana's own Dead Horse Amber Ale. Their motto: You can't beat a dead horse. The label has a drawing of a dead horse (X for eyes) baking nicely under a Western sun. I finally found a grocery store that sells isn't run by Mor(m)ons...they even carry Polygamy Porter. Sweet! --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that was hilarious!!!!!!  Thanks for putting it on your blog... That would be me at the copier too.  I think your ex/gf/ex/gf would have a lot in common!  LOL

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ad, shame about the beer. B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, yep, that was good:)  

    So, guess this woman friend of yours is currently in the ex status?  Or, at the time you wrote this?

    ReplyDelete