Monday, July 9, 2007

Aussie Love Update.

Gettin' there.   
    Well...

    It looks like one of you two kids took my advice.  However, it looks as though someone is either completely lost, or he or she decided to stop off and do a bit of surfing before the long-awaited hook-up.  I suppose that sort of thing could ease some tattered Aussie nerves.  Still, love's not going to wait, people. 

    I wish I could have given you directions, but it seems like that whole "drive East, hit water, turn right," approach seems to work pretty well. 

    Anyway, good luck you two.  That t-shirt is almost yours. 

-DP

7 comments:

  1. But, Dan, how will you know he made it? Won't there just be one dot if they're both logging on together? And wouldn't there also be just one dot if something tragic happened to the weart traveler?
    http://2writehands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Em.  Unlike you, I'm hopeful.  I mean, I am not going to let myself imagine that one of these two delightful kids could have possibly been eaten by a Dingo in his or her pursuit of love.  

    You are such a pessimist.  

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... the moved closer?  LOL

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think, in a few months from now there may even be the patter of tiny red dots in that little corner of the world. And all because of you! B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...your blog is like The Love Boat! (insert LB theme here) --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not pessimism. I'm just a realist. :)
    http://2writehands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just aint getting this........... :-(
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete