Thursday, July 12, 2007

To the Mandy What Matters...

   
   
    Hey!  It's everyone's favorite little hillbilly's birthday again today!  And, of course, that means it's time for me to dig and scour through my archives to dig up one of the funniest pictures I've seen. 

    Yes.  Here is Amanda (Miss Trickster) with a mouthful of marshmallows. 

    Anyway, it seems like it's been a busy year for Amanda.  She's planning her wedding, and though I don't know a damn thing about those things, it seems like she's doing a pretty peachy job.  She's got the cake, the ballpark, a beautiful dress, and, most importantly, a Trapper Keeper with a shiny red Ferrari on it.

    So, drop by her blog and wish her a happy B-Day today if you get the chance. 

-DP

4 comments:

  1. Again with the picture?!?!

    First my blog, then your blog, then CNN and America's Most Wanted and now your blog again, I just can't shake it. . . .

    Eh - as long as it is good for some laughs what do I care? If only Hugh would call me for a spread in his magazine, I'm sure the men would love a hillbilly covered in a ton of marshmellows, it could be his winter marketing strategy. . .

    Okay, I'm going to go before this converstation gets out of hand and my trapper keeper drives away. Tootles! And thanks for the birthday wishes!
    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do!!

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. DP, found your log by way of Coastal Comfort and dropping in on Amanda's journal to wish her a happy birthday.  You're a hoot, LOL.  I loved your write up on "the 100 things about me" (not really me, you -- you know what I mean, J/K -- Last time I write it on your journal, pinkey swear).  It was a riot.  Have a good one.  

    ReplyDelete