Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ka-Boom!


    Well, it's the Fourth of July.  I hope my countrymen and women out there are having a safe and fun time.  Do try to not blow your fingers off.  I need your ability to type.  After all, without your comments, I just wander aimlessly through this meaningless life trying to develop a codependent relationship with my ficus.  So, let's keep those digits in tact, okay?

    Anyway, my plans today are ridiculously up-in-the-air.  There's some utterances of maybe going to see the Asia reunion concert at the Fest, but in all honesty, I am fest'd out.  Plus, it's the Fourth, and that place is usually packed to the bloody rafters.  So, I'll probably just catch up with some chums and go watch my town's comically lethal fireworks display like I did last year

    So, I hope everyone out there is having a happy Fourth of July.  And, to my non-American readers, I hope you're having a happy Wednesday. 

-DP
   

4 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday dear heart! (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. Asia was only mediocre the first time around. I have always considered thema  failed experiment. More likely to take my kid to see Linkin Park.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I think the whole world should have off today, like us.  I think that is a very American statement, don't you?  LOL

    Anyhow, not blowing any fingers off here... Just got back from Transformers.  IT ROCKED.  Much better than I imagined... more on that later...

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope yours was a safe and happy holiday!  

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete