Friday, July 6, 2007

Two Words...


    In lieu of anything substantial or entertaining at the moment, I'm going to give you all an assignment.  You have to do it, or I will, umm..  well...  I'll bring back the constipated monkey!  And, trust me, you don't want me to do that, do you?

     Anyway, your assignment is to use only two words to describe your plans for this coming weekend, and leave them in the comments section.

     Right now, the two words I'm going to use to describe my weekend are: 

Spastic Drinking

   
    Have fun. 

-DP

12 comments:

  1. Looks like we are on the same wave legnth.

    BBQ and pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....  I'll probably end up that way, Gaz.  

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Air Conditioning

    Ice Water

    Cold Shower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm....

    A/C and rest.

    Please don't penalize me for use of an abbreviation!!

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ps... there is a MEME you could do at my blog ya know????????!!!!!!!!!!  You never do my meme's anymore... :(  You always wait for Paul to do it then copy him... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drunken Debauchery

    http://miscreantmind.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprise party.

    B. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Formula 1 ( watching it that is not taking part )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spastic Drinking -- want some fried cheese with that? It sounds so much better than Hobo soup or licking dirty lineolum.
    My weekend words are Boisterous Beer. Which one of us will have more fun?

    ReplyDelete
  9. visit insanity

    becky

    ReplyDelete
  10.  Gotta work-:(   But there will be beach time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soul Reflection - I tend to let myself relax more on weekends. The mind clutter gets cleared out and I try to make myself "reflect" on how to live a better life. I know it sounds boring, but we should all do it from time to time. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daughter's birthday.
    (Close second is that "N's home.")

    ReplyDelete