Thursday, May 8, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Thursday Falls...

Yes. I know. I am a little late in getting today's picture up. In my defense, I am not feeling all that wonderful with the usual aches, pains and energy-sucking inflammations. So, I've been in bed most of the day.

On the plus side, I see my doctor tomorrow, so maybe he'll figure out a way to make things somewhat better.

Anyway, it's an older photo (haven't had time to get out and shoot pictures either), but I hope you enjoy it.

I Love the Bokeh in This...
Okay... I'm off. Hope you all had a great day and are gearing up for a great evening.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 5/08/2008 03:26:00 PM

3 comments:

  1. Fragility and Power. Love the combination you've created. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, sorry you are feeling so poorly. Good Luck with your Doctor's visit tomorrow, Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic!! Hope the Vicodin is helping.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete