Saturday, May 31, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Happy Saturday!

First, here's your daily little peek into my mad world:

Repetition

Neat, huh?

In other news, the weather here in the Land o' Cheese is absolutely amazing. Right now, at press time, the temperature is 67-degrees and the sun is shining. The only knock is that there's currently a wind out there that's strong enough to make ya wobble.

Still... I'll take it.

Unfortunately, I hurt. I woke up in a tangled mess of aches and pains, and right now I'm just waiting around for the Vicodin breakfast to kick in so I can, I don't know, do something. Fortunately, the Humira stabbing was yesterday, and I'm hoping that by later today or tomorrow it'll kick in, and I can run that marathon I've been wanting to do1.

I might even wash my Jeep. Of course, with a head full of Vicodin and a hose, I'm thinking a guy could have quite a lot of fun.

Well, I'm off to begin my mad and crazy day!

-DP

1 It should be pointed out that by marathon, I mean the many hazardous flights of stairs I traverse during the course of my day.


--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 5/31/2008 09:26:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment