Friday, May 16, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] It's a Friday!

Alright... Everyone is demanding that I stop posting and get some much-needed rest. And, well, that's the plan. I'm trying to keep this brain of mine in neutral as much as possible. In fact, I've not read a single news-feed in several days, and you know what?

It's freakin' refreshing. After all, if I have no idea what's going on, there's really no way I can get ticked off about it.

Anyway, I'm not going to be around this weekend. I may post a picture or two since I'm getting some new toys for my camera in the mail, but I can't make any promises.

So, before I shut up shop for the weekend, here's a picture for your Friday:

Solo

I kind of like the black and white on this. I hope you do too.

Have a great weekend one and all and everyone in between. As always, please feel free to share whatever plans and antics you may have.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 5/16/2008 01:11:00 PM

4 comments:

  1. I don't make plans for the weekend, I got a wife who does that for me :(
    Great pic Dan.

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed!

    Enjoy your weekend.  Yawn, I would love a nap first, but hey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, very nice picture. Hope you do get some rest and come back Monday a new Dan , Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright....I do hope that you were able to get some much-needed rest. Anywho...I like this picture of the flower you took and I really like the black and white on this it brings the flower to life. I wouldn't have wanted it in color so I prefer the black and white look to this. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete