Tuesday, May 6, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] And, The Winner is...

It's yet another busy day here, and I suppose that's a good thing. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole heck of a lot of time to spend here, but, as promised, here is the new and improved, well-titled photo of mine:

Silent Walk

I went with SendFlowers2Me's title of "Silent Walk." And, if you decide to poke around in the picture's EXIF Data, you'll see that this photo is not just mine, but hers as well. So, if it winds up as a calendar hanging in a kitchen in Des Moines, Iowa, it will say that this photo belongs to SendFlowers2Me@aol.com.

No. It's not much, but I think it's funny.

Anyway, I picked the title because it just seemed to fit in a very odd way.

You see, the picture is that of a rocking chair out on my patio and not that of a deck or walkway as the title would suggest. The notion of just sitting and rocking while letting one's mind wander as the world spins just seemed to wedge itself into what I would define as a silent sort of walk.

Nonetheless, I like the title, and I hope you all do too.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 5/06/2008 08:45:00 AM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing my title suggestion!  I never would have guessed a
    rocking chair was part of the shot.  Keep 'em coming.
    Char

    ReplyDelete