Friday, May 30, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Photo for Phriday!

Here's what I'm thinking...

Mossy

I really like how the flash handled the rain-soaked moss on this tree. Unfortunately, there's a lot of random crap in the background, and rather than move it, I'm hoping to get out tonight when it's nice and dark.

That is, of course, if it's not pouring rain. I mean, as fun as it is taking neat pictures and whatnots, standing around in a downpour with a bunch of reasonably pricey camera equipment isn't my idea of fun (unless, of course, it's some sort of late-night wet t-shirt contest).

Well, I've got to run. If I can get a decent shot out of this, I'll post it for all you to judge its worth and stuff.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 5/30/2008 02:25:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. "In the forest, dark and deep...." Nice pic of the tree...what is that back there??
    Char

    ReplyDelete