Sunday, May 4, 2008

Still Sunday...


And, AOL's still broken.  Anyway, enjoy this (I hope).

It's still Sunday here, and I wanted to throw this shot up because, well, I'm kind of proud at how it turned out, and the last picture was kind of a cop-out.

Reds

I think with the colors and the light, the whole thing looks almost too perfect to be real. It's actually kind of striking (this was taken in natural light too. No flash).

Now, I've got to crash. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare of a Monday, and I am certainly not looking forward to it. Of course, this means absolutely nothing to you other than the fact that you might actually get a bit of work done since you're not subjecting yourself to my tedious ramblings.

On the other hand, if you do need the distraction, the Friday Photo Contest thingy is still open, and I'll be picking and posting the winner on Tuesday. So, put your mind to it, come up with a title, and, most importantly, have fun folks!

-DP

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a perfect picture! Well done...thanks for sharing.
    Char

    ReplyDelete