Wednesday, May 14, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Picture...

Yes. I'm on a blogging break, but I'm still going to do my best to post a picture a day.

The Sweeper

Ooo... It's all dark and artsy, huh? Shadows are nifty things.

Hey! If you got any neat shadow shots, leave a link in the comments, and I'll check 'em out.

Now, I'm off to be broken... or breaking? On break?

Slow! I'm off to be slow! Yay, slow!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 5/14/2008 06:45:00 PM

2 comments:

  1. This would fall under the Deviant Art description as surreal. I'm leaving you with a link to explore, yeah another way to mindlessly wander the internet and lose brain cells. (Hugs) Indigo

    http://www.deviantart.com/

    P.S. I've found you can find almost any picture or art for whatever your searching for here. They have some pretty dark and...strange pictures from time to time. Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !!!! I have to say that I like this shot. I do like the fact that its dark and its quite a work of art. I really say that this is now my favorite.

    ReplyDelete