Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hey! Potatohead!


It would seem that AOL has taken to screwing the pooch with an almost religious frequency. 

What this means for you, dear readers, is that you are probably not going to be seeing many entries here in the future.  Normally, when I post on my Blogger blog, the entry gets shipped via email and posted here.  Unfortunately, for whatever capricious reason, AOL has taken it upon themselves to block that email, and well...  I just don't care enough to go out of my way in getting it fixed. 

What I do care about is the fact that AOL has also taken it upon themselves to delete the emails sent to me whenever someone comments on my blog.  In other words, if you comment on my Blogger blog, I'm not going to know about it because AOL won't let those emails be delivered.

Anyway, if you do enjoy reading this journal on AOL, I don't really know what to tell you.  Maybe AOL will fix it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Fortunately, I have open comments on my Blogger blog. 

Unfortunately, AOL is blocking the email of those comments so I have no way of knowing they even exist. 

Personally, with this journal, I'm kind of embarrassed to be associated with AOL these days.  They seem more interested in driving people insane with their incompetence than they do with actually putting together a stable product that functions with any consistency for any length of time. 

Nonetheless, I leave this entirely up to AOL.  If entries show up here, fine.  If not, I really don't care. 


-DP

No comments:

Post a Comment