Monday, May 7, 2007

Well... This Will Go to My Head.

Which God or Goddess are you like?
Your Result: You are your own God or Goddess
 

Sorry to say, i have no answer that fits you. You are your very own person, and you like to do things your own way. You have stumped me this time, but i will soon make a quiz that will have your answer, just you wait...

Goddess Sekhemet
 
Satan
 
God Zeus
 
Goddess Bast
 
Budha
 
Jesus
 
The Christian God
 
Which God or Goddess are you like?
Make Your Own Quiz

    I figured I'd have a higher Buddha rating since I've put on a few pounds.  But, I have no problems being my own God.  After all, it means I've only got myself to blame. 

-DP

6 comments:

  1. I like your answer better. I got Zeus: "you like to throw lightning bolts at people who deserve it." I can live with that. --Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldnt want to be god
    god's got a tuff job
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wise and Great Dan-orino... Bless us with a nice good long entry in your journal tomorrow as we all crave to worship you and learn via your morsels of wisdom!!!!

    (tee hee)

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps.... I did this too.. come see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are Sekhemet. You are loving and caring and when you need be fierce and protective. Your fierce nature makes you somewhat like a rebel, but you like it that way. No kidding LOL. I do like my attitude, it suits me to a T. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's cool to worship yourself, I mean, in my case, no one else is gonna do it.
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete