Friday, May 4, 2007

A to Z Meme.

    Well, since Dawn went to all the trouble of tagging me, I suppose I have to take part in this quick, little blur of an alphabet meme. 

    Enjoy!

A-Available or Single?
    I suppose single...  I'm not really sure just how available I am.  I'm pretty busy, ya know.

B-Best Friend:
     My ex-girlfriend.  She knows my shoe size, and in my world, anyone willing to cling to such ridiculously useless information about me would have to be a damn good friend.
 

C-Cake or Pie: 
    How can I be expected to choose?  That's like trying to figure out which child you love best when your house is on fire. 

D-Drink of Choice:
    Currently, it's coffee.  I'm sure that will change by lunch.  
 
E-Essential Item(s):
     My laptop, a guitar pick and my Jeep.  Everything else is just baggage.

F- Favourite Colour(s):
    I really don't have one, but people always buy me things that are forest green.  So, I guess they think that's my favorite color. 

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? 
    I'm with Dawn on this one.  Red Gummy Bears, or anything sour enough to make my face implode.

H- Hometown:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 

I- Indulgence:
    Pork products.  For example, if I could have mittens made out of ham, I'd probably enjoy winter a hell of a lot more.

J- January or February:
    What the...?  I suppose if you held a gun to my head, I'd say February since it's a winter month but shorter than normal.  Plus, February is only 28 days long, so I suppose it makes it the perfect rehab month. 

K- Kids:
    What about them?  They're small, they're needy, they're noisy, and sometimes they piss on the carpet.  I'd rather just get a co-dependent puppy.

L- Life is incomplete without:
    Air. 

M- Marriage Date:
    Is anyone free next Friday?  
 
N- Number of Siblings:
    I have six annoying brothers. 

O- Oranges or Apples?
    Ummm...  I...  don't...  know...

P- Phobias/Fears:
    Though he loves me, I fear Megatron.

Q- Favourite Quote:
    "No matter where you go, there you are."

R- Reasons to smile:
    Great sex.  A perfect ham sandwich.  A cold beer you don't have to pay for.  Etc..

S- Season:
    Whichever one doesn't require me to wear socks.

T- Tag Three: 
    Tag!  You're it, Three. 

U- Unknown Fact about Me:
     I've been doing this a very long time... 

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?
    You know, there are plants out there that eat meat.  So, really, can we just stop all this nonsense? 

W- Worst Habit(s):
    Boiling goats.

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?:
    Hmm...  I've had both.  I think I prefer the x-rays.  But, then again, that whole MRI thing is pretty slick too.

Y- Your Favourite Foods:
     Anything deep-fried.

Z- Zodiac:
    Hogwash.  But, for the record, I'm a Gemini.  And, I have a twin brother.  So, don't mess with me you crystal-gripping hippies, or I'll turn you all into newts. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on E. And my "hometown" is where ever I happened to be parked.
    Smooch,
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we know how busy you've been....we've all been neglected *sniffs*. But if you ever did get your ass settled down you would be scr**ing your brains out and we would still be neglected. Is there any middle ground here????Lol! Glad to read this and see you still haven't lost your touch, just lost touch with friends......Would I be me if I didn't get that one in there? (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the house is on fire, my favorite child is "the one I'll live to have." I'd make the Colonel- who can carry both of them, anyhow- fetch the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Phobia... OMG... I thought my Transformer obsessed son was going to split his sides laughing!  LOL  He found a site yesterday with all stained glass Transformers .... now that is taking a love for that a bit far... lol

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm free next Friday if ya want to get hitched. Currently my dowry consists of a Fainting Goat, a case of Schlitz circa 1988, and a framed autographed picture of Brian Boitano. All things I know you need and will put to good use.

    I was disappointed to not see myself listed as one of your reasons to **smile** hehehe.

    Come to Chi-town for Cinco de Mayo! We can get drunk and have a pillow fight. Margaritas don't give me the hiccups.

    Later fiancee to be..

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey !!!!!! I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your touch. I have to say that I'm available for dates I'm totally single. Anywho I have to say that I enjoyed this entry. I will have to do one in my journal. Its so nice to hear from you again. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's two of you?  When do we get to hear from the twin?  Tina

    ReplyDelete