Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Random Thought..

   
    I think my head is going to explode.  I just went from watching the rained-out NASCAR race to flipping on the Food Network to find Emeril cooking. 

    That's quite a stretch.  But, it's only the beginning...

    To make matters worse, I then flipped on the Milwaukee Brewers' game to hear that they had the best record in baseball and that the Hot Dog won the Sausage Race (You'd think they'd GIVE it to the Chorizo with it being Cinco de Mayo and all). 

    Online, the few news blurbs I scanned before giving up and coming here stated that the ubiquitous "they" have possibly discovered that Mercury has a molten core and that some dumbass bid ten million dollars for the General Lee car from The Dukes of Hazard on eBay.  Even the internets have forsaken me today...

    I don't like it.  I don't like it one damn bit.  I feel like pulling a Hoff by getting good and liquored up and ending my night rolling around on the floor eating some KFC. 

-DP
   

7 comments:

  1. LOL... Yes, the Hasselhoff has hit a new low... and having his teenage daughter tape him, yeah, like that isn't going to mess her up!

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nothing either Dan, the humor meter is tapped out...........ewww to Hoff damn, I could of lived without that one. Just what I wanted to see a greasy old man rolling around slurring on the floor.......I think I'll pass. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure that isn't an ELVIS! HA!

    Hey but the Cubs & Sox both won today so this is an AWESOME day to watch tv. I know I saw the rainout too. Did you try the Kentucky Derby? Did Emril at cook something good? I'm making a pizza right now (from scratch) so it had to be better than that! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need KFC.....you need some good ol' Terra cookin!!!


    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so random, Dan. Look, you started with a Nascar race (car racing), then to Emeril (food), then to the sausage race (racing food), Mercury's molton core (cookin') and the General Lee (cars, again)..all adds up to fast food to me. Hence, the KFC. Let's all take a moment for The Hoff, huh? Wasn't the Knight Rider car recently sold also?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm chicken and the Hoff.
    www.myspace.com/jennsale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a sausage jockey myself, lololol, I love the sausage race. We should have it in the UK!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete