Thursday, May 10, 2007

Also, Only in Wisconsin...


    What the hell?  It wasn't that rough of a winter.  Where the hell are all these stupid people coming from?

Nanny 911? Listen to an actual 911 call
A Dodge County woman — apparently under the influence of a TV show — called 911 this week because she needed a baby sitter.

“I need a nanny,” the woman says. “Yeah, this is a nanny 911.”

The woman goes on to request a baby sitter, help with her kids and someone to keep her company.
    I...  think...  I think I need to get out of here.  Between this and the "Davenport of Doom," it's clear Wisconsin is turning into a really weird place.

-DP  


11 comments:

  1. Oh my..... I don't know if it is winter, alcohol, parenthood or tv that fried her brains...  but obviously they are gone!

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisconsin has always been a weird place. You just weren't paying attention, I guess.
    ;-) Cin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sad part is they're not only in Wisconsin, they're everywhere! B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. Heh. I thought stuff like that only happened in Kentucky.

    http://2writehands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Twilight Zone has relocated from Bing. NY to Wisconsin and no I don't want it back LOL! (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just glad this gal isn't from So. California.  Like most of them seem to be.  Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids are older...but I think there may have been a time when getting a babysitter may have been an emergency!
    I came to visit you from Dawn's journal. Nice to meet you!
    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an f'in idiot!!!!

    phew, glad in not in wisconsin

    lol

    lizzzzzzza

    ReplyDelete


  9.                   Hello D, If there was one person that should be awarded for the best writing as well all the the humor. Which revolves around you as one of the best. Loving the journal also your spirit.

                                                               RidgerunnerP49

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, we get that crap in the UK too. Some rung 999 coz they could't get the lid off the salsa dip and the film on box office was about to start. 'Do you think you could come and ......... NO £$%& OFF! lolol

    Gaz

    ReplyDelete