Friday, May 5, 2006

Danger! Danger! Danger!

Why does this remind me of that part in Ghostbusters when the paranormal containment unit exploded? 
 
 
"[Spokeswoman Fran Curtis] denied, however, that the 62-year-old rocker would require a drill through his skull to drain blood from his brain, as some news reports have suggested."

Thank God!  That's definitely a Pandora's Box that you do not want opened.  Poking around Keith's brain is something far beyond our current medical and scientific capabilities.  Who knows what might spill out?
 
Don't get me wrong.  I love Keith Richards, and I'm glad to hear he's doing well.  I just sleep much better at night with the knowledge that whatever is in Keith's head, stays in Keith's head.  I mean, for all we know, once you drill a hole in that noggin, what tumbles out might be an army of high-priced, angry hookers hell-bent on demolishing a Toy's R Us in Peoria, Illinois. 
 
So, please!  For the sake of humanity, just stay out of Keith's head! 

6 comments:

  1. Ironically, he does sort of look like one of those coconuts with a face carved on it, you'd buy at some cheesy souviner shop in the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will ya stop holding the fact that I can not touch my tongue to my nose against me? :-D Thanks for your comment . . .

    Amanda
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect the only thing he keeps in there these days is an extra 1/2 gallon of Jim Beam, you know, *for emergencies.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Amanda, you can hold your tongue against me instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where the "tongue to the nose" comment came from  - but I will have ya'all know that I've been sitting at work, staring at the monitor and trying to touch my tongue to my nose  - a rather perverted-looking and very strenuous exercise!  What's next?  Licking one's elbow?
    I'm scared...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nose thing comes from Amanda's journal:
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin/entries/1834

    Stop by and say "hi."

    And, Holly?  I already asked her about the elbow thing.  It's best not to go there.  Trust me. Just avoid the elbows.  hehehe...

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete