Monday, January 8, 2007

The Gripe Line!


    I know I may regret this, but I created a Gripe Line (You'll also see the link in my "Favorite Sites.")   It's a place for you all to dump random thoughts, ideas, rants, raves and whatever else is on your mind (it's also a way to leave comments for people who don't want AOL Instant Messenger on their computers).  And hey!  You can even be completely anonymous where not even I will be able to know who you are. 

    I figure it might be fun, and maybe every once in a while, I'll build an entry around some of the gripes and whatnots I find there. 

    So, tell your family, tell your friends, and have fun. 

-DP

2 comments:

  1. Huh!  You are so cool and come up with the neatest things!  

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! You may just regret this for sure!! Dude, you don't even answer comments half the time, and your gonna listen to gripes??? LMAO!! I think your doing your part to cause a diversion to actually having to answer to people. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete