Friday, January 19, 2007

1337enbacher!!!

Braaaaainz...

    Why no.  Now that you ask, I just couldn't leave well enough alone...  It's even creepier enlarged.  I was going to say "I'm in ur cornz eatin ur old maids," but that's just not zombified enough. 

    Anyway, if you'd like to play along and add some text to the photo of Ersatz Undead Orville, here's the original for you to copy and do with as you please:

    Just remember, if you do take part in the fun and post your handiwork on your blog, please leave a link in the comments so I can drop in and give it a gander.  Unfortunately, I found it kind of tough trying to find a font and color for the text that was visible enough.  Hopefully, y'all can do better. 

    Enjoy!

-DP

3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to give me nightmares??? This is one creepy dude!! He looks like a facelift gone bad. Your on your own with Mr. Creeper here. LOL!! (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can do it... I will try though... ew...

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that commercial for the first time last night.  That  has gotta be THE creepiest "lookalike" I have ever seen.  Uh, thanks for sharing.
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete