Sunday, October 1, 2006

Stupid Answers With J-Simp (Part Deux)

That's totally me. 
 
     And we're back!  We had a wonderful afternoon watching people do yardwork.  Wasn't that fun, Jess?
J-Simp:    My hands hurt.  Why don't you get one of those riding mower thingies?
 
DP:    Indeed.  But, I'd be a special kind of crazy to let you drive one of those around the yard.  Besides, when you come out with a new workout tape, think of what you learned.  Up the hill.  Down the hill.  Up the hill.  Down the hill.  Quite the workout, huh?
 
J-Simp:    I thought you said you had a script for me.   
 
DP:    And I do.  But, let's get back to our questions, okay?
 
J-Simp:    Okay.  But it better be a good script.
 
DP:    You'd better get a good dress.  I'm smellin' an Oscar, Jess.   But, before that, Emily wants to know:
What happens if you get scared half to death TWICE?
DP:    You wind up only 25% alive. 
 
J-Simp:    That sounds a lot like math to me.  I'm not good at math. 
 
DP:    But you agree with my answer, right?
 
J-Simp:    No.  It's got math in it. 
 
DP:    Hey!  Tammy has a good stupid question for you Jess.  She wants to know:
Ok, so what's the speed of dark???
J-Simp:    I know this.  It's however fast my head is moving at the time once my roots start showing. 
 
DP:    Yes, Jess.  But, to me The Speed of Dark is a book by Elizabeth Moon
 
J-Simp:    Does it have lots of pictures in it?
 
DP:    I don't think so.  But, moving on, Paul (P-Litty) would like to know:
How does one go about getting a fart *into* a bag of nails?
DP:    It's pretty easy Paul.  Take a bag of nails, hold it to your backside, and let 'er rip.  Voila!  Now you've got a bag of fart-scented nails. 
 
J-Simp:    Why would anyone do that?
 
DP:    It's how carpenters mark their stuff, Jess.  It's a union thing.  You wouldn't understand.  But, Paul also asks:
Also, what does a sack full of Jello hammers look like anyway?
J-Simp:    I don't like Paul.  He's hurting my head. 
 
DP:    Gee...  I'm surprised you made it this far, Jess.  But, ironically, I think a sack full of Jello hammers probably looks a lot like Jessica Simpson when she is thinking about a sack full of Jello hammers. 
 
J-Simp:    How do they get those little oranges in Jello?
 
DP:    It's magic, Jess.  All magic.  Our next question comes from Terry who would like to know:
If i fax something to you will i get my original back?
J-Simp:    I know.  When I was married, my husband used to fax money to my sister for me.  I always gave him the money to put into the what-cha-ma-call-it, and he'd send it, and I'd never see it again.  So, I don't think you get the original back.  At least, you don't when you send money because then we'd all be rich, right?
 
DP:    Good work, Jess. 
 
J-Simp:    Thanks.  I'm really getting the hang of this. 
 
DP:    It's nice to see you're not just another pretty face.  And, moving right along, Stephanie has a question concerning Life, The Universe and Everything:
If 42 is the meaning of life, what's the meaning of 42?
DP:    Hmmm... Do you have anything on this Miss Deep Thought?
 
J-Simp:    What do you get when you multiply six and nine?
 
DP:    Seriously, you just don't write jokes in Base 13.  But, Miss Bam Bam, you might want to check here to find the answers you need.  And don't forget your towel. 
 
J-Simp:    Who's next? 
 
DP:    That would be Monae.  She asks:
What is a stupid question ?
J-Simp:    I already told you.  There are no stupid questions.  There are only stupid questions that people ask.  It's the answers that are stupid. 
and how do you spell DP ?
DP:    It's spelled like "IBM."

J-Simp:    REDRUM!
 
DP:    Ummm...  Hey!  Paul's got another question:
And does 'DP' stand for what we think it stands for?
DP:    It stands for...
 
J-Simp:    REDRUM!
 
DP:    It...
 
J-Simp:    REDRUM!
 
DP:    If I give you a ball of yarn, will you go play in the corner or something?
 
J-Simp:    Danger Poison!
 
DP:    It's stands for Dan P.
 
J-Simp:    What's your middle name Dopey Person?
 
DP:    It starts with an "A."  But, this isn't about me.
 
J-Simp:    So, it's D.A.P.?  Like the bathtub caulk?
 
DP:    Yes.  Anyway, our next question is from Jackie, and she asks:
If our knees were on the backs of our legs, what would chairs look like?
DP:    Beds.
 
J-Simp:    Are you sure they wouldn't look like bathtubs, Mr. DAP?
 
DP:    Jess?
 
J-Simp:    Yes?
 
DP:    Your father's a pimp who loves your sister more than you. 
 
J-Simp:    . . . .  
 
DP:    Anyway, BrianeHolland wants to know:
Why would a woodchuck even be called a woodchuck if it can't chuck wood?
J-Simp:    It's because they're made out of wood, silly.  They're not really animals, they're plants.  Once all the bark-fuel is eaten by the deer, what's left is woodchuck.   
 
DP:    That... makes... no... sense.  Can we get to the next question, please?
 
J-Simp:    Okay, Mr. Grumpy.  Someone named Tee has a stupid question about dogs:
What is a dogs nose made of?
DP:    I don't know, but if I was in charge, they'd be made out of jock itch powder. 

J-Simp:    Eeeew...  Everyone knows that dogs' noses are made out of extra tongue.  That's why dogs with tiny noses have big tongues. 
 
DP:    Ummm...  Yeah!  We're just crankin' them out now, Simp.  Let's hear from Fred again, okay?  He asks:
Why don't you go %$#& yourself?
DP:    Three words Fred:  Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. 
 
J-Simp:    I don't understand?
 
DP:    I'll explain later, Jess.   However, we're once again zeroing in on our 25,000 character limit; so, I think we should stop here and rest your straining noggin for a moment before you forget how to act and sing.
J-Simp:    You're so nice. 
 
DP:    Thanks.  Besides, it'll be next to impossible for you to clean the gutters once the sun goes down. 

5 comments:

  1. <clap clap>   Very good Jess!  Pssssst.......not to sure about that DAP person, though!  

    :p
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I BOW ...I BOW<,,,,Ok,,,so how many of us need to beg you to do this once a week?..maybe like monday night football...you have monday day stupid questions,,...or some clever title,,,your sooo gifted,,,

    I laugh so much,,,really need it..thanks!


    ,-Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit, you do have a gift.  You and JSimp.
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind me giving you some advice about your journal, if you do -
    tough cos I'm gonna give it anyway.
    You should put a warning at the beginning of each entry " WARNING - It is highly recommended that you wear incontinence pants when you read this, you'll laugh so hard you'll wet yourself ".
    You really should get paid to write this stuff, its far more entertaining than the trash on tv these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL  you are so funny...  I loved this!


    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete