Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hey You! Yes, You!

Welcome...    Hey!  I see you there on the AOL Journals' Main Page.  Yes.  I am talking to you.  Stop oogling the picture of Tupac and the green-headed guy with the light coming out of his head and click on me.  Go ahead!  I dare ya.

    No...  I double dare you. 

    Anyway, it seems that I've been slapped up on the Featured Feed module of the Journals' main page, and to those of you who pop in from there, I'd just like to say welcome.  Stay as long as you please, feel free to look around and leave a comment if you wish.  If you've got a blog or journal of your own, leave a link, and I will check it out.  This is a rather silly place where you will find some rather silly people who, although small in number, are quite vicious when it comes to all things funny (think: a pack of rabbits with huge, sharp, pointy teeth and a mean streak a mile wide).

Also, the bridge is out ahead.

    Now, to those of you who do drop in regularly, I think this would be a wonderful time to say thank you all for making this such a fun thing to do.  Your comments keep me giggling long after the writing's done, and I like that.  Yes. This place is a little rough around the edges, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

    Well, I think that's about it.  It's a pretty busy day on this end, but I wanted to pop in to welcome the new people and thank the regulars.  Think of it as a sort of customer appreciation day with a two for one happy hour with yummy bacon treats on the side. 

    Have a wild and wonderful day everybody. 

Thanks again,
Dan

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dan. Now, you just need to hit YOUtube and reveal that clever wit you have, so we can all continually be entertained. We all need a good dose to get through this crazy world. Consider it a humanitarian thing to do Dan.(smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal is great!!  I love your 100 Things, should I have commented there?  I'm from Mississippi, both Brett Favre and Jerry Rice are Mississippi boys.  It would have been awesome to see them on the same team.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dan da man........you deserve the spotlight!
    Sharon - http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered you a couple of weeks ago and I'm not going anywhere.  Now, I'm hooked.
    Nelishia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello DP !!!!!!!!

    You are one of the many people who make J-Land a fun place to come to. I so love coming to your journal to see what you will share next. I am glad your here. Your entries always put a bigger smile on my face. Your a big part of what makes J-Land fun. Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!

    Don't ever change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan.... You are hallucinating again! I clicked on that link and you are NOT there!  They must have changed it since you wrote this!
    Anyway.. I am here..reading you.. reading me... hee......that's all that matters!

    Hugs cutie
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Dan, thanks so much for your comment on my journal. It means a lot to me!!

    I read you every now and then but never know what to say..I'll start commenting more!

    Thanks again,

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still exploring and ENJOYING your journal very much. It is always a little surpise popping here and not knowing what I will find. But I always leave with a smile or a confused  "huh?' look on my  face  hee hee.
                                                       Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude! You too? What's going on here. Something has become fundamentally unbalanced in the universe. I don't think we have much time left.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello fellow Wisconsinite!! Yes, I found your blog because it was featured on the AOL Journals Main Page.....I was there last week featured for one of new members..The Backyard. I was glad they featured you, you are hilarious! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one out there who can see "the funny side of life" and blog about it......only mine are (for the most part) about my kids and being "The BeastMom". Check it out, have a few laughs, and eat some cheese!

    http://journals.aol.com/csosalla/the-backyard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dan...long time no comment.  I see you got "slapped."  And....this surprises you??  LOL!  
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey - congrats on your feed! Don't forget to remember us little people who "knew you when"!   :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://journals.aol.com/jellystone9rockr/stufftofillyourbrain/
    Is my blog. I just started it, but it'll have a lot more soon. It's full of useless info that keeps dust from collecting in my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a wonderful way with words that makes me smile

    Karen - Wildautumn1@aol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'd like to kill the person who invented MapQuest...

    ReplyDelete

  16. Actually......someone posted your blog link on a message board I post on.
    Actually very glad she did because I keep laughing as I read your stuff.
    You are a such a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete