Monday, November 5, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] I'll Help the Guy...


Though I may live to regret it...

Yeah... I'm a sucker for a good --or even remotely decent --love story. Besides, a girl with rosy cheeks and a flower in her "fancy, braided" hair seems kind of cute (click the picture to see the larger version with all the adorable details).

It's a very funny illustration. Patrick here is tall, skinny and not-insane (which is obviously a requirement when dealing with someone you'd meet on the #5 train, I guess). I like the way he sets it all up and covers every, single salient detail in such a cute and comical way. Maybe that's why I'd like to see this poor love-struck sap find his mystery woman.

Either that, or it's Monday, and I'd like to start the week off somewhat well.

-DP


--

Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 11/05/2007 09:46:00 AM

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww!  Yeah, I'm a sucker for these serendipity moments, also.  :)  Of course, if she's focused on writing in her journal, she may have had no clue or notice of him whatsoever.  Or she was drawing HIM, too (hey, it's Monday, I can imagine nice things, too, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That even gets to this old, non sentimental, a bit bitter, man. Wish him luck, been there did not do that, Bill

    ReplyDelete