Sunday, November 11, 2007

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Goodnight Sunday...

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend on whatever end of these intertubes you may dwell. Things here were somewhat quiet. I spent a chunk of time tangled up in a mass of speaker cable as I was hooking up a new home theater system.

Next. I have to program the gizmo, and that's probably going to take me until June (after all, I haven't programmed any radio stations in my car, and I've owned it since 2001).

Anyway, how was your weekend? Anything fun happen in your world?

I'd write more, but it's probably best to just go to sleep rather than burn out my backspace button as a result of my dwindling typing skills.

So, that said, Good Night!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 11/11/2007 10:03:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh, new gizmo's, love em. I should just learn to read the instructions.
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete