Saturday, February 3, 2007

Oh! This is Funny!


    If you're a fan of Doctor Who, The Daleks, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail, then this should have you weeping with laughter (I'm talking to you, Cinzano!).

    In other news, and just in case any of you are curious, the temperature here has dropped to a balmy one degree with a wind-chill of twenty-below.  It's snowing lightly and the sun is shining.  All I can say is, now I know why bears and John Scalzi tend to hibernate during this time of year. 

    Anyway, enjoy the show.

-DP

2 comments:

  1. That is going to be my new line when I am cranky!  'I am FRENCH'!

    lol

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! I have to go show this to The Husband. (Now you go pirate Torchwood because it is awesome.)--Cin

    ReplyDelete