Sunday, February 17, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] You Want This!

From the folks at Metafilter, I found a pretty nifty site for all you readers out there. It's called the Short Story Library from American Literature, and the real peach is that you can even sign up for a Short Story of the Day to be shipped all nice and tidy to your RSS reader.

Handy?

You bet!

So, do yourselves a favor, grab a favorite, give it a read, and while away the lazy Sunday afternoon with a nice tale of whatever fits your fancy.

That reminds me. One of these days, when I'm feeling ambitious and actually have the time, I'll post on this blog some of the short stories I've written. Unfortunately, all I currently have are hard copies of the stories floating around, and I'm not altogether thrilled with typing them out all over again. Plus, posting from Word to Blogger genuinely sucks. But, I'll work on it.

The strange thing is, now that I think about it, perhaps clacking out something like that may actually help bust me out of this writing rut I've been in lately. Hmm...

Meh... I'm pretty much just babbling at this point.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy the links above and the stories contained therein.

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/17/2008 12:54:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment