Friday, February 15, 2008

[The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind] Weehaa! Friday!

Well... It's Friday again.

I think this week just screamed by in a blur of madness and insanity. I mean, if it wasn't for the previous posts on this blog, I'd think a couple of days were just plain skipped during the course of the week. For example, what happened to Tuesday?

We had one, right?

Anyway, since it is Friday, I do have to ask what everyone is up to this weekend? I know some folks are probably celebrating Valentine's Day a couple of days late so as to be able to spend more quality time together (I think "quality time" in this case means getting absolutely sloshed until the bars close and the sun comes up).

So, who's doing what?

On this end, I don't think there's anything happening. There's yet another winter storm rolling into my neck of the woods on Sunday, and it's apparently supposed to dump another foot of snow on us Cheeseheads.

At the moment, I'm really not too sure how to feel about that. Seems like a perfectly miserable way to end a perfectly fine weekend.

Ugh!

-DP

--
Posted By Dan to The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind at 2/15/2008 11:16:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment